For Immediate Release
September 18, 2006
JewelleryNetAsia.com, Asia's leading on-line network for the jewellery and gem industries, will be introducing another new service, Trade Offers, an on-line marketplace for buyers and suppliers, at the September Hong Kong Jewellery & Watch Fair held at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre and AsiaWorld-Expo from September 18 to 23, 2006.
"The jewellery market is changing fast, industry traders need the business opportunities to build commercial contacts at any time and any place to react quickly to the competitive market. There is a strong demand for a round-the-clock sourcing and promotion platform," said Peter Sutton, President and CEO of CMP Asia, owner of JewelleryNetAsia.com and Jewellery News Asia, and of the September Hong Kong Jewellery & Watch Fair.
JewelleryNetAsia.com responds to the industry. Trade Offers, the non-stop on-line marketplace for buyers and suppliers to post their buy or sell offers at any time, will be launched on October 1, 2006.
Buyers can post their purchase offers at JewelleryNetAsia.com in the Trade Offers section, with detailed requirements for suppliers to reply to. By posting their buy offers, they can get feedback from more than one supplier at a time, saving time since they no longer need to contact suppliers one by one.
As for suppliers (sellers), they can post their sell offers with product photos and detailed specifications, together with their company information. The Trade Offers section is conveniently linked to their on-line showroom at JewelleryNetAsia.com and also to their communication platform to maximise their exposure and to facilitate them to respond promptly to buyers' requests.
JewelleryNetAsia.com will promote this new free service to more than 2,400 exhibitors and over 40,000 visitors during the September Hong Kong Jewellery & Watch Fair 2006. Industry traders can visit the JewelleryNetAsia.com Service Counters at:
- Booth 7T01, 7S02, 7T03, 7S04 in Hall 7 of AsiaWorld-Expo from September 18 to 23, and
- the lobby of the Expo Drive Entrance of the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre from September 19 to 23
JewelleryNetAsia.com provides an on-line sourcing and marketing platform and launched a new web design and enhanced services, with industry news in English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, for global industry buyers and suppliers on July 1, 2006. The adding of Trade Offers is a further step to creating real new value for its customers and the trade.
Notes to editor:
Established in 2001, JewelleryNetAsia.com is Asia's leading on-line network for the jewellery and gems industries. It provides a round-the-clock marketing and sourcing platform for global suppliers and buyers.
Key services provided by JewelleryNetAsia.com:
- Trade Offers, to be launched on October 1, 2006, is a non-stop on-line marketplace for industry traders to post their buy or sell offers for global trade partners to respond to.
- Find New Products and Designs is linked with an enhanced search engine to facilitate industry traders to easily search for their target products and suppliers, plus their product photos and detailed information.
- Industry News provides the latest industry updates and market reports in English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese all-year-round.
- Weekly eNewsletter is sent to JewelleryNetAsia.com's Registered Visitors and Members on every Thursday to supply them with the updated industry news and the latest designs from global suppliers.