Following the announcement of the launch of the JNA Awards 2012 with Rio Tinto and Chow Tai Fook leading the event as Headline Partners, Robert Wan Tahiti joins Israel Diamond Institute and Shanghai Diamond Exchange as an Honoured Partner of this industry-wide event for the jewellery and gemstone trade. The JNA Awards (www.JNAawards.com) is now open for entries.
Robert Wan Tahiti is the brand representing the culmination of Robert Wan's vision to create timeless exquisite pearl jewellery embracing his passion to combine elegance, nature and sophistication. The result is high-end feminine designs, chokers and sautoirs of superb-quality pearls from his farms in South Marutea, Polynesia. Robert Wan Group, located in Papeete, Tahiti, is a global brand that focuses its activities around the culture of Tahitian pearls. The Group is represented in Europe, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Japan, the Middle East and Oceania.
'Natural Mystic' necklace in white gold, designed and created by Robert Wan Tahiti,
is made with rare baroque pearls measuring more than 15mm in diameter, and embellished with 1,400 micro-set diamonds.
JNA Awards Categories include:
• Manufacturer of the Year
• Retailer of the Year
• Employer of the Year
• Brand of the Year
• Industry Innovation of the Year -- Manufacturing
• Industry Innovation of the Year -- Retail
• Sustainability Initiative of the Year
• Young Leader of the Year (Age 30 or below)
• 3 Decades of Excellence Award
• Outstanding Contribution to the Industry of the Year
• Lifetime Achievement Award
• Wonder of the World Award