Who We Are
V-luck Gems is a manufacturer that specializes in Blue Ceylon sapphires. For over two decades we have been committed to offer all of our customers best quality gems and a reliable service. We have established a strong export foundation in the international markets. We are able to offer our customers a variety of quality Blue Ceylon sapphires at factory direct price due to the fact that we have our own manufacturing factory located in Bangkok, Thailand.
We handle the complete cycle in-house, from the direct source of the raw material to the finished product of excellent quality sapphire. Our quality production control enables us to give full confidence to our customers.
The USA and Europe are our main market, sharing 70% of the production evenly. The remaining 30% is sold in Thailand and other parts of Asia.
If you require assistance in buying Blue Ceylon sapphires, don't hesitate to give us a chance to serve you.
| ||Company Name: ||V-Luck Gems Co Ltd|| |
| ||Business Type: || |
| ||Products We Sell: || |
| ||Registered Address: ||111/3 Soi Sansabai 8, Sukhumvit 36|
| ||Website: ||www.v-luckgems.com|| |